Saturday, October 22, 2011

Creating an Art work display

  So on Thursday night I stopped at Goodwill in the hunt for a picture frame that was really tall and skinny... Well must have been my night because I found one for $5!! Perfect!

  So I brought it home and got to work on this project I HAD to make to display Alexa's art work. :)  I went into the bin with the wrapping paper and pulled out the green wrapping paper. I wrapped the glass with it and put it back into the frame. Then I grabbed some clothes pins and added some flowers to them by hot gluing them on just to make sure one wont fall off. Then I put the clothes pins out a wire and hot glued the wire to the frame on both sides.

  It
LOOKS AMAZING!!  and even better with Alexa's art work hang up on it!  It makes me smile even more every time I look at it! This whole project cost me $5! I already had everything else at home, just had to put it all together. This may have been one of the best $5 I have ever spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment